1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
A series. It gives me time to really get to know the characters, and also it takes longer to read.
I tend to read a lot, so I am always looking for new things to read. If it is a series it takes me much longer to read them which is super nice.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Female. Girls tend to be easier for me to relate to since I am one. Though quite a few of the books that I have liked recently have had male main characters.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Amazon. It’s easier to find what you are looking for and not get distracted by all the amazing books around you.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
It really depends on the book! But I mainly watch movies, so I guess I would rather that.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
I already read about five books a week, so it would be better to do that. It would be so hard to be able to only read five pages a day especially when something interesting is going on.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Author, there is absolutely no question!
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Get to read a new book every six months since that would mean that I would still be able to read books I had already read. It would just take more time to be able to read new books.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
I don’t really want to do either, but I guess I’d rather be a librarian.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Genre. My favorite authors are dead so there is no chance that they’ll write anything new and none of them wrote a lot.
And with a genre there are so many more books.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical book. They are nice to hold and that way you can see how far through you are. The one exception to this is when you are reading a really big book that has a thousand pages or more, those get to be uncomfortable to hold.
I had a lot of fun doing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you feel like doing this tag feel free to!
Do you prefer physical books or eBooks?